Saturday 22 October 2016

                                     Heres Witchy Tabitha

shes available here http://simplybstamps.net/item_4106/Witchy-Tabitha-Digi.htm from Simply betty.There is a super special 13 days of halloween going on over on the SBS blog so why not pop over and have a look http://simplybstamps.blogspot.co.uk/ so here she is

12 Days of Halloween Day 3!!!

We are getting so close to Halloween I can hardly sit still!!

WHOOHOO!!

Today is day 3 of the 13 days of Halloween, I am here to present yet another fun, simple, and spooky challenge!!

On the third day of Halloween my Ghoul love gave to me...
Three witches flying! Please include three Witches hats in your project! 

I have this cutie pie Witchy Tabitha on sale for just $2 today until end of October during the 13 days of Halloween!  You could use her in your projects cause look....there are already 3 (more actually) hats on her dress!! WHOHOO!

Check out the awesome card our DT gal Sharon made using Witchy Tabitha!
I coloured her up with copics and used papers,ribbon etc from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment